Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Florist

Saturday we met with my florist, who is also one of my mom's long time best friends!  We met at the vineyard so she was able to check it all out for the arrangements we'll need.  I can't wait to see what our flowers will look like!  I'm not a big flower person but I'm quite anxious about this!  Maybe because it's for our wedding?  Haha.

One of my 'maids' came with me, Shannon.  You can barely tell she's pregnant, but that's why I'm holding her belly :)  AND she just found out today that she's having a baby GIRL!!!  SUPER excited for her and her husband, Danny!

2 comments:

  1. I am a flower nut ha! I bet they will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this blog site you have set up for your wedding:) Loving all the details of your special day so far and I can't wait to hear more about it! You are going to be one beautiful bride for sure.

    ReplyDelete