Friday, January 27, 2012

Holy Pinterest; I

Have you been on pinterest?  If not, go, Google it right now; amazing, I have a new addiction and have gotten two friends addicted, too!  Ha, and you thought Facebook was addicting?!  The only thing that sucks big time is that I cannot actually "pin", you have to have a Facebook or Twitter account in order to do so, well that's just stupid!  But whatever, I guess instead of "pinning", I can "save picture as" and post them on my blog :)  Genius!

Wedding Pinterest...

[ super cute; but already have my centerpieces ] 


[ precious ] 





[ true fact?! ] 

[ my momma got us these for Christmas; our cake forks with our wedding date at the bottom ] 

[ totally doing this, ha! ] 




 [ LOVEEEE; must get the paper the day of ]

[ gotta have your girls ]

No comments:

Post a Comment