Friday, January 20, 2012

The Ring!

GOSH!!  One of the biggest things another girl wants to see/hear about when talking about an engagement is THE RING!

He went to Jared's ;)

Jason did SUCH an amazing job picking out my ring, I couldn't ask for something more beautiful!  Like I mentioned before, him and his mom were in Jared's for two hours, that's a damn long time in a jewelry store!  We'd never been "ring shopping" before so I had no idea what to expect when he did propose!  The only thing I mentioned was that I wanted white gold.  I am still so pleased and will be for the rest of my life with my ring; it's amazingly perfect!  Every time I look down at my ring, I get butterflies and it takes me back to the evening he proposed!  SUCH a memorable time in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment